Still searching for the perfect set of valentines for your child? eKidz At Home wants to help!
First – Download your child’s set of Quest or Motion themed valentines.
Then – Help your child print and personalize his or her valentines. (Be sure to print double-sided.)
Finally – Encourage your child to hand out to friends, kids in your neighborhood or at school.
With less than a week before the New Year, you’re probably beginning to consider goals and resolutions for 2016.
In eKidz, we want to encourage you to include your kids in the process. During the Full.Filled series every family was asked to choose a word you believe represents God’s provision and purpose in your life in the coming year. As you make room for God to work, we challenge you to sit down as a family and talk through what your Full.Filled word means to you. Here are a few questions to get the conversation started.
- What is the word God has impressed upon our heart for the coming year?
- What are we praying for in 2016?
- How do we believe God will show up in a big way this year?
- What are some changes we should make to prepare for God’s blessing in our lives?
- What are some short-term goals we can set to help keep us motivated?
- How will we celebrate when we see God move on our behalf in 2016?
We encourage you to finish this special time in prayer. Here is prayer your family can use:
God, we come before You as a family, praying with faith for You to move mightily on our behalf. We praise You for Your faithfulness and we ask You to do miraculous things through each of us during 2016. Our word for this year is (insert your family’s word). We believe this word came from You and we ask for renewed strength when hard days come and a stronger faith than we have ever experienced. Thank You God for what You are going to do in and through our family this year. We love You and praise You for answered prayers and promises we are soon to see fulfilled. In Your name we pray, amen.
We look forward to seeing you next weekend and hope you’ll join us as we start 2016 in church!
During Finders 4: Fool’s Gold Motion, kids will participate in the most exciting trading card challenge yet, The Finders: The Game! Each week during the series kids can collect more trading cards and play The Game to earn prizes.
But The Game isn’t just for Motion kids – we want YOU to join the trading card game excitement, too!
Click below to print out your Parent Pack and game board, then challenge your kid to a best of three match!
NOTE: Find more game rules and instructions are on your kid’s game board.
Instead of printing out your game board – get a limited edition Parent Game Board this weekend from your kid’s Motion team. But hurry – game boards will be gone quick!
Parent Pack | Printing Instructions
- Download the parent base pack of card (download both pages – PAGE 1 and PAGE 2) and CLICK HERE to download the November cards.
- If possible, print the cards double sided on card stock paper.
- Cut the cards apart using the cut lines. There should be no white border around the cards.
Game Board | Printing Instructions
- CLICK HERE to download the parent game board.
- The game board size is 6×12. Is possible, print on 8.5×14 or 11×14 card stock. You can print on 8.5×11 paper, but your board will not fit with your kid’s game board. Print the game board.
- Cut out the game board so there is no white border around the game board.
The Bible talks about the importance of honesty to God. When anyone believes in Jesus, they are a new creation – the old has gone and the new has come. (2 Corinthians 5:17) As a new creation, we choose to live in ways which make us more like Jesus. Sharing, obeying our leaders, loving people – these are a few ways we become more like Jesus.
During Hollywood Highlight Reel 3, our memory verse says when we follow Jesus and do not lie to each other, we are becoming more like Jesus, too. Join us in helping your child learn about honesty from Colossians 3:9-10 by downloading the memory verse backgrounds for your phone or computer.
Don’t lie to one another, since you have taken off your old self
with its practices and have put on the new self, which
is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.
Colossians 3:9-10 (NIV)