In this final episode of Fairy Tale Trials, you saw our competitors fight to keep three balloons in the air the longest. For a fun summertime (outside) activity, try this as a family. Here’s how…
- All you need is balloons and an open space.
- Blow up and tie the balloons – enough for each competitor to have three. It’s a good idea for each player to have a different color of balloons, so you can tell them apart.
- At the same time, all players should toss their balloons into the air and begin trying to keep them afloat. If they want, they can try to knock other people’s balloons away.
- The last person to have a balloon in the air wins!
- You can adjust the number of balloons (to make it easier or harder) or put limits on what body parts can be used to keep balloons afloat. Have fun!