In this week’s episode of Fairy Tale Trials, you saw our contestants race to sort “jewels” by color. This is a fun, high-energy activity that you can do as a family! Here’s how…
- First, you need to pick what you’re going to sort. We used play place balls and those are available from local stores like Wal-Mart. For a tastier option, consider using your favorite multi-color hard candy such as M&Ms.
- Next, you need a number of containers for each contestant. One container for each contestant to hold their initial stash of items. Then, you need one container for every color of items they’re sorting (for each contestant).
- Depending on the scale of the game you want to play, you can place these sorting containers as close to each other as on the same table, or far apart, like spread across a room.
- Set a time limit or race to see who can finish first and have yourself a fun family contest!
- Here’s a link to the original Minute-to-Win-It instructional video: http://www.nbc.com/minute-to-win-it/how-to/episode-123/separation-anxiety/