Has your Quest-aged child been walking around wearing dark sunglasses this week, practicing “sneaking” and “hiding” around the house? If so, it’s because we are learning how to become spies in Quest during our series about friendship called Spy Chase!
We wanted to give you an opportunity to have fun with this spy theme at home, too, by getting the entire family involved by having a Family Spy Night!
Over the next 6 weeks (the duration of the Spy Chase series), pick 1 night to have your Family Spy Night. Enjoy a fun spy themed dinner together as a family, watch the movie Spy Kids, and have a meaningful, Biblically-based discussion after the movie.
Spy Dinner Ideas
- Spy Spaghetti and Meatballs, Secret Agent Salad
- Training Camp Tacos, Black Ops Beans and Rice
- Top Secret Tomato Soup, At Ease Grilled Cheese
- Defenders’ Chicken Tenders, Tactical Tator Tots
- Mission Impossible Pizza, New Recruit Fruit Salad
Plugged In Online has a great movie resource as you plan your Family Spy Night. CLICK HERE for a story summary, family activity, talking points, and an AWESOME activity page for your child to complete!
Have fun with your Family Spy Night – and don’t worry, this message will not self-destruct!