Many of our locations are now meeting for Sunday morning gatherings! To see if eKidz is available at your campus, CLICK HERE. At home options — eKidz Online and curriculum posted right here on our Parent blog — will still be available.
Safety is our #1 value in eKidz, and our goal is to provide a safe environment for your children while you attend the worship experience. If you’ll be joining us for eKidz at a physical location, here’s how we’re making your child and family’s safety a priority:
- Masks and temperature checks are required for all of our eKidz volunteers.
- Temperature checks are required for all children and parents during eKidz Check-In.
- We are asking that all Motion-aged kids (grades 1-5) wear a mask — all other ages will not be asked to wear a mask.
- Hand sanitizing will be encouraged before entering the eKidz area.
- Room capacity limits will be set to provide adequate spacing.
- All non-essential items from home (like toys and blankets) will need to stay in the hallway or in your vehicle.
- We’re sanitizing surfaces and toys frequently.
- Our volunteers are washing their hands and/or sanitizing often, and we’ll encourage your child to do the same.
- We will allow one parent into the eKidz area for drop-off and pick up to limit traffic.
For the most up-to-date information, check your campus page HERE. If you have any questions, please reach out to your eKidz Director or email us at email@example.com.