WE’RE LEARNING… Jesus can do anything.
MEMORY VERSE: “I know that you can do anything.” Job 42:2a (NLT)
BIBLE STORY: Feeding 5,000 I Mark 6:31-44
During the worship experience this weekend, we played a fun game to help us remember that Jesus can do anything. Play this game with your toddler to help them think about some of the amazing things Jesus can do!
Read each example from the list below, and encourage your child to shout, “Jesus can do anything!” if they know that it’s something Jesus can do.
Say, “Can Jesus… ”
- Feed a HUGE crowd of people with just five loaves of bread and two fish?”
- Walk on water?”
- Make a storm stop just by speaking to it?”
- Heal people who are sick?”
- Heal people so they could walk when they weren’t able to walk before?”
- Heal people who can’t see?”
Continue the activity, choosing a different example each time. After the activity, say, “That’s right! The Bible tells us that Jesus did all those things. Remember, Jesus is God’s Son, and He can do anything! Who can do anything?” Encourage your toddler to say, “Jesus can do anything!”