We live in a “me-centered” world, where people act as if the world revolves around them. It can be hard to figure out how to be humble throughout the different circumstances we face. Thankfully, we don’t have to figure this out on our own. When Jesus was on earth, He gave us the ultimate example of humility. Jesus is God, and He put that aside for us. Through His life and death, Jesus also showed us how to serve others and put them first.
Check back each week for the Motion episode and discussion questions.
- Week 1: Jesus put others first.
- Week 2: Celebrate because Jesus is alive.
- Week 3: Put others first because Jesus put you first.
- Week 4: Put others first by helping them understand.
- Week 5: Put others first by making things right.
1, 2, 3… Jesus is alive! This month, we’re teaching Quest children the foundation of our faith… Jesus, God’s Son, died, and on the third day, He came back, just like He said He would. We want children to know that Jesus isn’t just a character in stories — He is alive, and He wants to be their friend forever!
Check back each week for the Quest curriculum video, discussion questions, and family activity.
- Week 1: We celebrate Jesus because He is special.
- Week 2: Jesus is alive.
- Week 3: Jesus is alive, and He wants to be our friend forever.
- Week 4: Jesus wants me to tell others He is alive.
- Week 5: Jesus taught us how to love one another.
We’re Learning… Jesus is alive.
Bible Story: Jesus is Alive ● Matthew 26-28
This month, we’re learning, “Jesus is alive.” God sent His Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for the wrong things we’ve done. After Jesus died, some of His friends went to His grave and they were surprised to see an angel. The angel told them that Jesus wasn’t there because He is alive. Jesus loves us so much that He died on the cross, but now He is alive in Heaven. He wants to be our friend forever!
CLICK HERE to check out this month’s activities your family can do together.