Creativity: Using your imagination to do something new
Memory Verse: “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” Ephesians 2:10
When we look outside and see the beautiful world around us, we’re reminded that God is great, powerful, and creative. Jesus used creativity in the way He told parables, performed miracles, and helped His followers understand more about what it means to be part of God’s kingdom.
We’re created in God’s image and can solve problems, create art and music, and design skyscrapers high into the sky. When we create, we reflect the image of God to the world around us!
- Week 1: God created you to be creative.
- Week 2: God created you for a purpose.
- Week 3: You can use what God gave you to solve problems. (Available 08/20)
- Week 4: Use your imagination to honor God.
Find weekly devotionals HERE to help your child open up their Bible at home.
This month in Quest, we’re learning God made everything! And knowing God made everything makes everything very good! And since God made SO many good things, we are going to Stack It Up this month — ALL OF IT — from day one through day seven.
Check back each week for the Quest curriculum video, discussion questions, and family activity.
- Week 1: On days one and two, God made the light and dark and the sky above the water.
- Week 2: On days three and four, God made the land, plants, and seas, and the sun, moon, and stars.
- Week 3: On day five, God made the sea animals and birds.
- Week 4: On days six and seven, God made the land animals and people, and then He rested.
We’re Learning… God is always with me.
Bible Story: Joseph’s Journey ● Genesis 37-47
This month, we’re teaching toddlers, “God is always with me.” We’ll learn the story “Joseph’s Journey” in Luke Genesis 37-47. God was with Joseph and He is always with us too. We want our toddlers to grow up knowing God loves them and He will always be with them!
CLICK HERE to check out this month’s activities your family can do together.