God made us all different and he commands us to love everyone without bias. God wants us to stick up for those who aren’t the same as us and to wholeheartedly side with God’s justice.
Check back each week for the Motion episode and discussion questions.
- Week 1: Being different is okay because we belong together.
- Week 2: We can find God wherever we look.
- Week 3: Our words should heal, not hurt, because we belong together.
- Week 4: We help one another because we belong together.
Jesus gave us so many examples of loving everyone while He was on earth, and we get to learn about them in Quest this month. Jesus loves everyone, and we can love everyone like He does. So, grab a party hat and a handful of confetti and let’s get the party started!
Check back each week for the Quest curriculum video, discussion questions, and family activity.
- Week 1: Jesus loves everyone.
- Week 2: Jesus loves people everywhere.
- Week 3: Jesus loves people even when they do something wrong.
- Week 4: We can love like Jesus.
We’re Learning… Jesus loves everyone.
Bible Story: Jesus and the Children ● Mark 10:13-16
This month, we’re learning, “Jesus loves everyone.” Jesus loves us all, and we’re all important to God. It doesn’t matter where you live or how old you are — Jesus loves everyone, and we can too!
CLICK HERE to check out this month’s activities your family can do together.