Character is how we treat others and ourselves. As followers of Jesus, our character matters! This month, we’re going to learn how we can grow and mature in three areas of our character: what we do, in the words we say, and in how we follow Jesus.
Check back each week for the Motion episode and discussion questions.
- Week 1: Healthy habits build character.
- Week 2: Your character matters.
- Week 3: Grow your character through what you do.
- Week 4: Grow your character through what you say. (Available 01/23)
- Week 5: Grow your character through how you follow Jesus. (Available 01/30)
Jesus is an amazing storyteller. When we read the stories He told, we learn important lessons that will help us live the way God wants us to. This month, we’ll look at some of the stories Jesus told to teach us important things.
Check back each week for the Quest curriculum video, discussion questions, and family activity.
- Week 1: Jesus teaches us God loves us no matter what.
- Week 2: Jesus teaches us we are important to God.
- Week 3: Jesus teaches us we can share our stuff.
- Week 4: Jesus teaches us to help others. (Available 01/23)
- Week 5: Jesus teaches us how to live. (Available 01/30)
We’re Learning… God gave us the Bible.
Bible Story: King David Wrote the Psalms ● Psalm 119:11
This month we’re learning, “God gave us the Bible.” God gave us His Word, the Bible, and it’s all true! We can read His Word to learn more about who He is and how He wants us to live.
CLICK HERE to check out this month’s activities your family can do together.