This Summer, we’re learning when we focus on what we know to be true about God and the world God created, we can have faith in what we can’t see or fully understand. We can put that faith into action as we follow Jesus and show His love to the world.
Check back each week for the Motion curriculum video and discussion questions.
- Week 1: Knowing Jesus changes how you see things.
- Week 2: God can help you face your fears.
- Week 3: God can change the way you see others.
- Week 4: God is with you even when you feel stuck. (Available 06/25)
This summer, we want every preschooler to know that not only is Jesus the best friend ever, but Jesus wants to be THEIR friend forever! We want them to know that not only does Jesus want to be their friend, but He is a friend worth following. That way, when the time comes, they will be ready to follow Jesus here, there, and everywhere!
Check back each week for the Quest curriculum video, discussion questions, and family activity.
- Week 1: Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
- Week 2: Jesus gives me people to help me.
- Week 3: I can love everyone the way Jesus loves everyone.
- Week 4: Jesus is always with me. (Available 06/25)
We’re Learning… I can follow Jesus.
Bible Story: Jesus and His Friends ● Matthew 4:18-22
This month, we’re teaching toddlers, “I can follow Jesus.“ We’ll learn the story “Jesus and His Friends” in Matthew 4:18-22. Jesus began to tell a lot of people about God, so He asked a group of fishermen to leave their boats and follow Him. There were twelve men who left their jobs to follow Jesus and to be His helpers. We can follow Jesus, too!
CLICK HERE to check out this month’s activities your family can do together.