This month we are learning, that God may ask us to take risks or do things we don’t feel prepared to do. But God will always give us the courage to face that challenge. Jesus faced the biggest challenge of all: death on the cross. he chose to be brave and follow God’s plan.
Check back each week for the Motion episode and discussion questions.
- Week 1: You can do what you should even when others are afraid.
- Week 2: You can do what you should even when things seem impossible.
- Week 3: You can do what you should because God is with you.
- Week 4: You can do what you should even when you don’t know what will happen.
This month, we’re learning God is good! If we look for it, we’ll see it and we should give thanks to God for it! We can look around and see God’s goodness in His creation, the food we eat, our family, friends, and people who help us.
Check back each week for the Quest curriculum video, discussion questions, and family activity.
- Week 1: I can thank God for God is good.
- Week 2: I can thank God for food.
- Week 3: I can thank God for family and friends.
- Week 4: I can thank God for people who help me.
We’re Learning… I can thank God for everything.
Bible Story: Ten Lepers ● Luke 17:11-19
This month we’re learning, “I can thank God for everything.” We’ll learn the story, “Ten Lepers,” in Luke 17:11-19. As Jesus was traveling, He met 10 lepers who asked Him to heal them. Jesus healed all of them, but only one went back to thank Him. Just like the one man said thank you, we can show God we are thankful, too! We can thank God for everything!
CLICK HERE to check out this month’s activities your family can do together.