This month we are learning, that through Jesus we’re given the gift of the Holy Spirit to empower us to keeping going, even when life gets difficult.
Check back each week for the Motion episode and discussion questions.
- Week 1: Hold on because God is with you.
- Week 2: Hold on because there’s a bigger story.
- Week 3: Hold on even when you don’t know what to do.
- Week 4: Hold on because God knows what you’re going through.
- Week 5: We can use our gifts together to make a greater difference.
This month, we’re learning about God’s plans for us. When they are hard or even when we don’t understand them, we can still trust God because of Who God is. We can fully trust God’s plans because God’s plans are always best!
Check back each week for the Quest curriculum video, discussion questions, and family activity.
- Week 1: I can always trust God’s plans.
- Week 2: God keeps His promises.
- Week 3: I can trust God’s plans even when they’re hard.
- Week 4: God’s plans are always best.
- Week 5: God has plans for me.
We’re Learning… I can trust God.
Bible Story: Noah’s Ark ● Genesis 6-7
This month we are learning, “I can trust God!” We will learn the story, “Noah’s Ark,” in Genesis 6-7. God had big plans for Noah. He told Noah to build a BIG boat because a flood was going to come. Noah didn’t understand it all, but he trusted God and obeyed Him. We can trust God, too!
CLICK HERE to check out this month’s activities your family can do together.