Main point: God loves me when I’m happy.
Bible story: Abraham and Sarah are Happy ● Genesis 21:1-8
As a family, watch this week’s video and then discuss a few questions together.
- Who was our story about? (Abraham and Sarah)
- Did Abraham and Sarah wait a long time for a family? (yes)
- Were Abraham and Sarah happy God gave them a family? (yes)
- Does God love us when we’re happy? (yes)
- Who loves you no matter what? (God loves me no matter what.)
Family Activity: Happy Dance
WHAT YOU NEED: Quest worship playlist
WHAT YOU DO:
- Before the Activity: Encourage your child to dance with you.
- During the Activity: Play the Quest worship playlist and have a dance party together. Continue to dance for as long as your child is interested.
WHAT YOU SAY:
- Before the Activity: “Let’s have a dance party to show how happy we are!”
- During the Activity: “When I start the music, let’s dance! Ready? Dance!” (Start the music and do the activity.)
- After the Activity: “Great job! You’ve got some awesome dance moves. We can dance and be happy like Abraham and Sarah because we know that God loves us no matter what! Who loves you no matter what?” (God loves me no matter what.)