Main point: I am wonderfully made.
Bible story: Wonderfully Made ● Psalm 139:14; Genesis 1:26
As a family, watch this week’s video and then discuss a few questions together.
- Did God make everything? (yes)
- What’s the most wonderful thing God made? (people)
- Did God make you? (yes)
- What did God make to help us see? (eyes)
- Did God make our eyes and ears? (yes)
- What did God make to help us smell? (our noses)
- Who made you wonderful? (God made me wonderful.)
Family Activity: Case of the Wiggles
WHAT YOU NEED: no supplies needed
WHAT YOU DO:
- During the Activity: Call out body parts for you and your child to wiggle from the list below. End the activity by wiggling your whole body!
- Fingers, Feet, Mouth, Hands, Head, Shoulders, Hips, Elbows, Nose, Knees, Toes, Tummy, Eyebrows
WHAT YOU SAY:
- Before the Activity: “I’m going to call out a body part, and we’re going to wiggle it together for a few seconds! Ready? Let’s wiggle our fingers.” (Do the activity and continue down the list, adding to or changing it for your needs.)
- After the Activity: “Great job wiggling! Who made your wiggly elbows and toes and fingers? (Pause.) God did! You are wonderfully made by God! Who made you wonderful?” (God made me wonderful.)