- Week 1: Shine your light by respecting authority.
- Week 2: Generosity is more than money. It’s our time, talent, and treasure.
- Week 3: Worship is more than music.
- Week 4: The good news of full life with Jesus Christ is worth sharing. (Available 06/27)
We are bringing out the music, dancing, and fun instruments to help teach our preschoolers that they can Press Play and trust God. In fact, it is so important to us that they know they can trust God, we are going to focus on it for two months! And, the Bible stories they will be hearing will give them plenty of reasons why they can trust God!
Check back each week for the weekly episode, discussion questions, and family activity.
- Week 1: God gave us Jesus.
- Week 2: I can trust God’s plan.
- Week 3: God can use you no matter what.
- Week 4: God can do anything. (Available 06/27)
We’re Learning… I can trust God.
Bible Story: Battle of Jericho ● Joshua 5:13-6:27
This month we are learning, “I can trust God.” It’s important to trust God and follow Him because His way is the right way, every single time! We will learn the story “Battle of Jericho” in Joshua 5:13-6:27.
Joshua was the leader of God’s army, and God told him that he wold take over the city of Jericho. God gave Joshua a plan, and Joshua had to choose whether or not he trusted God and His plan. God’s plan for Joshua might not have made sense, but Joshua chose to trust God, and they won the battle. We want our toddlers to know that they can trust God, too!
CLICK HERE to check out this month’s activities your family can do together.