We’re Learning… God made me.
Bible Story: The First People ● Genesis 2
As a family, read “The First People” — Genesis 2 from a children’s Bible. (CLICK HERE for children’s Bible recommendations.)
After reading the Bible story, complete the activity together:
- Say, “Let’s do an activity to help us remember God made us and He loves us!”
- Read each prompt below and encourage your toddler to respond.
- “God made hands to draw, write, and carry what we need. If God made you, wave your hands!”
- “God made eyes to see everything and everyone around us. If God made you, point to your eyes!”
- “God made legs to walk, jump, and run. If God made you, use your legs to jump up and down!”
- “God made ears to hear sounds around us, the things people say, and music to sing and dance to! If God made you, point to your ears!”
- Say, “Great job! Remember, God made you and He loves you. Who made you?” Encourage your toddler to say, “God made me!”
📚ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚
In addition to reading stories from the Bible each week, we read toddlers a book that reinforces what they’re learning. This month, we’re reading The Day God Made You for Little Ones by Rory Feek. If you’re looking for a faith-based book to add to your child’s library at home, you can learn more about this month’s book HERE!