We’re Learning… God made me.
Bible Story: The First People ● Genesis 2
As a family, read “The First People” — Genesis 2 from a children’s Bible. (CLICK HERE for children’s Bible recommendations.)
After reading the Bible story, complete the activity together:
Activity Supplies: Activity page, crayons, marker
- Print off the activity page and fill in the blank at the top with their name.
- Say, “God made every single one of us and He loves us so much. Let’s make a craft to help us remember this truth!”
- Instruct your toddler to color the picture on their page to look like them.
- After they’ve finished coloring, help them make two eyes, a nose, and a mouth on the face.
- After the activity, say, “Great job! Remember, God made you, and He loves you so much! Who made you?” Encourage your toddler to say, “God made me!”
📚ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚
In addition to reading stories from the Bible each week, we read toddlers a book that reinforces what they’re learning. This month, we’re reading The Day God Made You for Little Ones by Rory Feek. If you’re looking for a faith-based book to add to your child’s library at home, you can learn more about this month’s book HERE!