This month, we’ll learn all about Jesus. What did He do when He was on earth? Why did so many people follow Him? Is He the Son of God? And should we follow Him today? The hope is that kids choose to follow the unique, unpredictable, unrivaled, living, eternal Jesus who walked this earth to bring us closer to God.
Check back each week for the eKidz Online episode, discussion questions, and the Kid Challenge of the Week.
- Week 1: Jesus was a real person who came to earth to show us how to live a full life.
- Week 2: Jesus asks us to follow Him no matter what happens.
- Week 3: Following Jesus requires personal sacrifice. (Available 04/18)
- Week 4: Grace is getting something good we don’t deserve. (Available 04/25)
This month, we’ll be talking about something that is high, and wide, and deep. Do you know what it is? Yes, it’s the love of Jesus! Jesus’ love for each of us is so big that we can’t even measure it! We’ll start the month with the best Sunday of the year — Easter! Some of them will be hearing for the very first time that Jesus wants to be their friend forever. Yes! Jesus is alive, and He wants to be our friend forever!
Check back each week for the Quest video, discussion questions, and family activity.
- Week 1: Jesus is alive!
- Week 2: Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
- Week 3: Jesus taught us how to love one another. (Available 04/18)
- Week 4: I can tell others about Jesus. (Available 04/25)
We’re Learning… Jesus is alive.
Bible Story: Jesus is Alive! ● Matthew 26-28
This month, we’re learning, “Jesus is alive.” We will learn the story, “Jesus is alive!” in Matthew 26-28. God sent His Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for the wrong things we’ve done. After Jesus died, some of His friends went to His grave and they were surprised to see an angel. The angel told them that Jesus wasn’t there because He is alive. Jesus loves us so much that He died on the cross, but now He is alive in Heaven. He wants to be our friend forever!
CLICK HERE to check out this month’s activities your family can do together.