What kind of faith will last your whole life? Durable faith! Durable faith lasts. It’s firm and sturdy. It doesn’t easily wear out, break down, or rot. This month, Motion will learn about having a faith that believes, trusts, and is active throughout their whole lives.
Check back each week for the Motion episode and discussion questions.
- Week 1: Faith is having confidence in God’s promise.
- Week 2: Faith starts with choosing to believe.
- Week 3: Faith is tested so it can grow stronger.
- Week 4: Faith produces action.
- Week 5: Faith can overcome fear. (Available 10/31)
There’s something deep inside us that wants to do something big. We want to show the world that we can do things that matter—things that really matter. Could it be that we were all made to do big things? We think so! What does being a Super Kid really look like? It’s doing the things God made us to do. God made us to do BIG things! All month long we’ll dive into the story of David and learn how God made him to do BIG things!
Check back each week for the Quest curriculum video, discussion questions, and family activity.
- Week 1: God has big things for us to do.
- Week 2: God made me to do big things anywhere.
- Week 3: God made me to do big things.
- Week 4: God made me to help others.
- Week 5: We can celebrate that God made me to do big things. (Available 10/31)
We’re Learning… God made everything. God made me.
Bible Story: The Beginning ● Genesis 1
This month, we’re learning, “God made everything. God made me.” God made everything we see, and He made us. God made us all wonderfully, and He loves us so much.
CLICK HERE to check out this month’s activities your family can do together.