For this three-week series, we’ll learn to rest. We’ll learn to trust God’s peace in tough times and we’ll learn to make peace in the world. We’ll also learn from Colossians 3:15 how to let the peace of Christ rule in our hearts! Each week, there will be a peace prayer specific to the week’s teaching.
Check back each week for the eKidz Online episode, discussion questions, and the Kid Challenge of the Week.
- Week 1: God’s peace brings wellness and wholeness.
- Week 2: God is still in control when circumstances are tough.
- Week 3: God’s peace restores the broken world around us.
- Week 4: God’s gift of peace never leaves us. Listen for it.
When race car drivers hear the call to “start your engines,” the mission is clear, and they’re ready to go! The same is true for all of us who follow Jesus. Jesus is calling us to start our engines and do what He’s prepared us to do — “love each other the way I have loved you.” The mission is clear, and it’s time for us to help preschoolers get ready to go and love like Jesus!
Check back each week for the Quest video, discussion questions, and family activity.
- Week 1: When you love like Jesus, you will be a light.
- Week 2: When you love like Jesus, you can be a good friend.
- Week 3: When you love like Jesus, you can love everyone.
- Week 4: We can celebrate Jesus.
We’re Learning… I can love like Jesus.
Bible Story: A Short Man ● Luke 19:1-10
This month, we’re learning “I can love like Jesus.” We’ll learn the story, “A Short Man” in Luke 19:1-10. Jesus knew Zacchaeus wasn’t making good choices, but Jesus was kind and showed love to Zacchaeus. It changed his life! We can follow Jesus’ example and show love to everyone around us. When we love like Jesus, we can show everyone how much Jesus loves them!
CLICK HERE to check out this month’s activities your family can do together.