Why would the Bible, such a big book written over 3000 years ago by more than 40 authors, still be considered important for us today? Because it’s God’s true words to His people and is an important tool in following Jesus. This month, Motion kids will learn all about the Bible. We’ll learn that we read the Bible to get to know God, understand who He is, and use it to help us understand how to live.
Check back each week for the Motion episode and discussion questions.
- Week 1: The Bible helps us know God better.
- Week 2: The Bible reveals who God made us to be and where we should go.
- Week 3: The Bible is alive and shows us how to do what’s right.
- Week 4: The Bible is real and it shows us how to live.
All month long, we’re using a community garden to learn we can thank God for everything! When we thank God for everything, and to experience the contentment, joy, and peace that comes from a thankful heart.
Check back each week for the Quest curriculum video, discussion questions, and family activity.
- Week 1: I can thank God for my family.
- Week 2: I can thank God for my friends.
- Week 3: I can thank God for food.
- Week 4: I can thank God for people who help me.
We’re Learning… I can thank God for everything.
Bible Story: Ten Lepers ● Luke 17:11-19
This month, we’re learning, “I can thank God for everything.” God has given us so many wonderful things. We can thank Him for everything!
CLICK HERE to check out this month’s activities your family can do together.