This month we are learning all about hope, believing something good can come out of something bad. We all face hard things. But when we focus only on what’s going wrong, we forget one big truth. God is powerful. No matter what happens, we can put our trust in the One who loves us and made us because everything belongs to Him.
Check back each week for the Motion episode and discussion questions.
- Week 1: Whatever happens, remember how powerful God is.
- Week 2: Whatever happens, remember God is still working.
- Week 3: Whatever happens, remember Jesus is alive.
- Week 4: Whatever happens, remember God is bigger than your questions.
There are lots of foods that go well together like peanut butter and jelly or hot dogs and ketchup. But the best things that go together are our friend, Jesus, and us! This month, we’re learning that Jesus wants to be our friend forever. And nothing, not even death, can come between us and His promise, because we go together forever and ever!
Check back each week for the Quest curriculum video, discussion questions, and family activity.
- Week 1: Our friend, Jesus, is always with us.
- Week 2: We celebrate our friend, Jesus.
- Week 3: Our friend, Jesus, is alive!
- Week 4: Jesus wants to be our friend forever.
We’re Learning… Jesus is alive!
Bible Story: Jesus Is Alive! ● Matthew 26-28
This month we’re learning, “Jesus is alive” in Matthew 26-28. God sent His Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for the wrong things we’ve done. After Jesus died, some of His friends went to His grave and they were surprised to see an angel. The angel told them that Jesus wasn’t there because He is alive. Jesus loves us so much that He died on the cross, but now He is alive in Heaven. He wants to be our friend forever!
CLICK HERE to check out this month’s activities your family can do together.