This month, kids will learn all about character. What kind of character? Well, godly character, of course! And godly character gets us ready for anything. Character practice, honesty, grit — sound good? Oh, yes!
Check back each week for the eKidz Online episode, discussion questions, and the Kid Challenge of the Week.
- Week 1: We are created to reflect Jesus in our lives.
- Week 2: Godly character gets us ready for anything.
- Week 3: Honesty leads to trust.
- Week 4: Grit gets us ready for anything.
- Week 5: Your family needs you to lead with love.
What do we do when the decision is hard and we are struggling to know which way to go? We believe the first step to making wise choices is trusting that God’s way is perfect. Our prayer is that we can help make decisions a whole lot easier for preschoolers. They will know to jump and go God’s way, because His way is perfect!
Check back each week for the Quest video, discussion questions, and family activity.
- Week 1: God’s way is perfect.
- Week 2: I should go God’s way.
- Week 3: I can go God’s way even when it’s hard.
- Week 4: I can tell others about God’s way.
- Week 5: God’s way is always perfect.
We’re Learning… I can go God’s way.
Bible Story: Jonah ● Jonah 1:1–3:10
This month, we are learning, “I can go God’s way!” It’s important to trust God and follow Him, because His way is the right way — every single time! We will learn the story, “Jonah” in Jonah 1:1 – 3:10. When God told Jonah to go to Nineveh, Jonah didn’t want to obey at first, but when Jonah decided to go God’s way, he was able to talk to the people there about God. Just like Jonah, we can remember God’s way is always the right way! God wants us to trust and follow Him because He knows what’s best.
CLICK HERE to check out this month’s activities your family can do together.