How can we live our entire lives as an act of worship to God? It’s so much more than just coming to church or singing songs to God. It’s about making God our first priority.
Check back each week for the eKidz Online episode, discussion questions, and the Kid Challenge of the Week.
- God should be our number one priority.
- What is your favorite thing God created?
- What does the word “truth” make you think of?
- What is a popular idea that clashes with what Jesus teaches?
- What’s the hardest part about talking to someone you don’t agree with? (Available 01/31)
This month, we’re teaching preschoolers that Jesus is amazing! And, we’re doing it by sharing stories about some of Jesus’ amazing miracles.
This world (well this universe) is filled with amazing things, but nothing will ever be more amazing than the One who created it all. Jesus is amazing, and we want preschoolers to know it!
Check back each week for the Quest video, discussion questions, and family activity.
- Jesus’ teaching is amazing.
- Jesus’ healing is amazing.
- Jesus’ power is amazing.
- Jesus’ miracles are amazing.
- Jesus is amazing. (Available 01/31)
We’re learning… Jesus is powerful.
Bible Story: Jesus Calms the Storm ● Matthew 8:23-27
This month, we’re learning, “Jesus is powerful.” No matter what happens, we can remember that Jesus is powerful and we can trust Him! We’ll learn the story, “Jesus Calms the Storm” in Matthew 8:23-27. Jesus was on a boat with His disciples when a BIG storm came upon them. The disciples were scared, but Jesus knew exactly what to do. He stood up and told the storm to stop.
Immediately, the storm was calm! The disciples were amazed that the wind and waves obeyed Him. No matter what happens, we can remember that Jesus is more powerful than anything we face, and we can trust Him.
CLICK HERE to check out this month’s activities your family can do together.