Integrity: Choosing to be truthful in whatever you say and do
Memory Verse: “Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but whoever takes crooked paths will be found out.” Proverbs 10:9
God is always good. Since the very beginning, God has been faithful and true. If God makes a promise, God keeps that promise. We are created in God’s image… And when we live with integrity, we reflect God’s integrity.
When Jesus lived on earth, He lived a perfect life and showed integrity in ways we can’t because of our sin. Jesus makes it possible for us to live as new creations. Through the Holy Spirit, we are being transformed into people of integrity. Who we are in private should match who we are in public. When we trust in God, we can make the wise choice and be truthful in whatever we say and do.
- Week 1: Be truthful with your whole life.
- Week 2: When you’re not truthful, you lose trust.
- Week 3: Do what’s right wherever you are.
- Week 4: When you do what’s right, others can see God.
- Week 5: Focus on what’s true. (Available 10/29)
Find weekly devotionals HERE to help your child open up their Bible at home.
This month in Quest, we’re learning God can help us be brave — the kind of brave that makes us super kids! And not because of what we can do but because of what GOD can do.
Check back each week for the Quest Bible story, discussion questions, and ways to continue the conversation:
- Week 1: I can be brave because God is powerful.
- Week 2: I can be brave because God is with me.
- Week 3: I can be brave and trust God.
- Week 4: I can be brave and help others.
- Week 5: God can help me do brave things. (Available 10/29)
We’re Learning… God made me.
Bible Story: The First People ● Genesis 2
This month we’re learning, “God made me.” We’lll learn the story, “The First People,” in Genesis 2. In the very beginning, God made everything from the clouds in the sky to the fish that swim in the sea. But God’s favorite and best creation was people. God made you and me, and He loves us so much!
Check back each week for the Bible story and family activity: